phucbui7718

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:PuccaChino
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

Hi!
I recently bought TFT and installed it successfully.
But when i tried to play on battle.net, it said The CD-Key provided is currently disabled. (0)
I don't even know hacking, and i don't have account on battle.net too...
--
This is the first time i'm about to play on battle.net...
The Reign of chaos was downloaded and set up by my uncle, I only bought the TFT in target.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!  cheesy.gif

#2 Foede

Foede

Let's see.... I'm F

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3683 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime (hentai included), Heavy metal, Prog-Rock (Pink Floyd best band ever), several TV series (fav atm, Lost), RTS, FPS, RPG, graphic adventures, Abandonware, Communism, Philosophy, Atheism, anything about WH 40K, and much more.
  • Bnet Name:Foede
  • Bnet Realm:none
  • Potential:CG

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

I'm afraid you're better off asking Blizzard itself.

www.blizzard.com/support/

#3 phucbui7718

phucbui7718

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:PuccaChino

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

Thanks.
If it's a sensitive topic, then i must ask blizzard. biggrin.png

#4 Oreily

Oreily

Forever is a long long time when you've lost your way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • Bnet Name:Mr.Oreily

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:36 PM

Hmm....I dunno if you contacted blizzard yet or not but that RoC could be the problem as well as your TFT.

#5 Mamma Mu

Mamma Mu

Onin- likes small boys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • Interests:I'm not gonna write about my interests, because<br />1. I don't have any<br />2. Maybe I have, but why should I share them with you?<br />3. I have a social life which I don't intend to share with some random assholes on the intwerwebz<br />Even thou the climate is changing and we'll never know what's actually happening so it's best to just hope to live long and happily. We're all gonna die one day, most of us will never know how we're gonna die until the actual moment we die unless the person who knew how he/she would die had planned it, thou making it a suicide. As some of you guys might know, there's a 1000 character limit on this little piece of shit and I've only reached 670 so far. Only because I want to reach the limit I'm totally gonna write here until I've exactly reached the limit. For you pedos/stalkers out there, I live in Sweden (northern europe/scandinavia), to be precise in Stockholm which is Sweden's capital. Tbh there are more stuff in Sweden than blonde girls. Unfortunately I haven't
  • Bnet Name: G-Arena: Shjort

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:00 AM

it's the RoC that's the problem, it's banned in some way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users