How to watch & play games on Garena
- Go to www.Garena.com and download the Garena installer.
- Run the Setup.exe, and install Garena.
- Now register an account here.
- Once your done registering, click on this - Should be on your desktop.
- Now enter your account and password that your previously made and click on "Login".
- You will see a screen like this , select Warcraft RPG [###] and join any room.
- Now in the neat the bottom left of your screen click on "Start Game"
- Now you have to target - X:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe
- Once that is done exit out of Garena,
- Now open it up again and join a room, once you done that hit "Start Game" again and Warcraft III should open and you click on Local Area Network (LAN) and just wait for a game to appear. -Note, if you want to scrim or etc, you cant just be in any room, you must be in a room that your team is in.
- Now how to watch games, click on "Garena TV"
- Now click the game you want to watch and select "View" and the game will appear in "LAN" on WC3, just double click on the game and it should automatically load it.
Edited by Justin Kong, 11 August 2008 - 08:49 AM.