• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:dubai
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:35 AM

interesting.. im going to check this one out.. thanks a lot

commission de surendettement
- commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.

#364 Eozm

Eozm

Guides =/= Rules!

• Forum Leaders
  • 1472 posts
  • Bnet Name:Eozm

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:53 PM

@jasopan
No if you leave Burning Spear on "autocast" and use "R" to cast it, then you'll only get Burning Spear. Otherwise you'll get lifesteal. Thanks!

@Happy1001
laugh.png

@angelmorph
Well if you cannot use Tango nor Salve, what are the odds that Inner Vitality will save you? If you can use Shift Command properly, you should be able to use Tango. Besides, casting Inner Vitality will just stop your movement anyways. If you are ganked with full health, then just runninng/juking should be suffice. If not, then I don't think Inner Vitality that heals less than Tango in early game phase will help you survive the gank. I have encountered so many situations like this that I am convinced: Inner Vitality should be gotten earliest at 8.

By level 6, I usually keep my enemies less than half their life. Unless the enemy has out-harassed you, using Life Break at level 6 will usually net you a kill. Of course, it depends on when and how you use it. For example, you won't use it when all the enemy creeps are attacking you. Any how, it is simply for the disable. Inner Vitality can be taken, but I like to take a slow around that time. If the enemy hero who is chasing you is simply a phsyical damage dealer or has no mana, then that slow can save you, or even help you make a turn around.

@agent_1164
Well your item build seems fine, but why Mekansm? Sure he has lots of mana pool, but Huskar isn't much of a support as he lacks the "disables." Thanks! I'll try to write more guides after the new website is released and all.

@stfx
biggrin.png

@kunok
Thank you~

@darthvieder
Yes you should try it out and tell me how it works for you. cheesy.gif

#365 Thrasher5

Thrasher5

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Bnet Name:Thrasher5
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

My build =

starting: 3 gauntlets + branch + salve

then

str treads
armlet
bkb
HoT
satanic (if games not over, which is nearly always is by this stage...)
and tps as needed

I found that i really dont need the lifesteal early like you, during laning your standard regen should be enough IMO and in a 1v1 situation then if you didnt win without lifesteal then i doubt you would have won with it...

#366 Eozm

Eozm

Guides =/= Rules!

• Forum Leaders
  • 1472 posts
  • Bnet Name:Eozm

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

@Thrasher5
Lifesteal (Helm of the Dominator), in my build, is obtained first mainly for the creep domination to net easier kills with the disable. Then, it is split to complete Armlet. This only delays Armlet by a 900 gold, but from my experience, I found it easier for me to farm Armlet up after dominating creeps than rushing Armlet right away and missing out on a few kills. Besides, with Helm of the Dominator, you can jungle until an enemy comes to the closest lane.

#367 bradcapo

bradcapo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:Audition

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

Thanks everyone for your support, you're the best!!

plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement

#368 |Brandon|

|Brandon|

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Bnet Name:♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:00 AM

Great job pointing out the use of Helm! What a great idea.

#369 bradcapo112

bradcapo112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:dota-allstars

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:57 PM

Great work .. really informative .. and thanks a lot for sharing

comparatif simulation taux pret auto -taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

#370 Rw_Rw

Rw_Rw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Joining a clan, I can't host games though. Can someone tell me how to host? I'd be happy to find out.
  • Bnet Name:Rw_Rw

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:44 PM

Great guide biggrin.png

I still don't know why some people don't consider getting vanguard/Hood (Hood is usually a need)

Does hood reduce the dmg u take from ur ultimate? I use it to farm easily and regen while harrassing (so i don't get 1 hit KO nuked)

Boots of Travel seems like a good item on huskar to me, huskar is one of those weirdly slow heroes and I reckon its extreemly boring trying to set your ultimate on a paranoid OP

100/10 Guide wink.gif

#371 eselge

eselge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:eselge
  • Bnet Realm:Kalimdor

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:16 AM

u said helm of domi and armlet is needed.....can i add meka???coz i heal very fast with meka....

just get a little confusion...thankxz if sum1 wuld answer

#372 Rosaslav

Rosaslav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bnet Name:Rosaslav

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

I think Aghanims scepter is very good for Huskar because it gives him 390HP!!! It's great for him against nukers, isn't it? biggrin.png

Edited by Rosaslav, 28 October 2009 - 11:46 AM.

#373 fruitlord

fruitlord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Bnet Name:FruitLord

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:02 PM

I don't use hotd on Huskar anymore since the recent buffs to spear.  I rush hood and blink.  Game ends shortly after that, but I suppose I'd go armlet or heart depending on what my team needs(dps or tank).  Much better as a tank since I can blink in, lifebreak the carry, vit myself, and just eat their nukes/dmg while my team sweeps in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users