ninong

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Bnet Name:ninong
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:52 PM

mrhersheys is your sig urahara kisuke? sorry i have sigs/pics turned off sad.gif

anyway he has just joined in in the latest manga release ang got pummeled by that dude whom whose arm got removed by urahara not too long ago. i wish he'd use bankai smile.gif

#42 mrhersheys

mrhersheys

It's the return of Toga Bear!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Bnet Name:telos

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:46 AM

It's been my avatar since forever.

=( I think he already hinted earlier that his Bankai was not a fighting Bankai. Doesn't really matter though, he'll still omgwtfbbqpwn Yammy soon.

Edited by mrhersheys, 17 July 2006 - 12:51 AM.

#43 tokmoh

tokmoh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:DotA, F1, cars, ectectect
  • Bnet Name:tokmoh

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:40 PM

Correction: It was Ichigo who cut off Yammy's hand earlier.

It makes me wonder, could Urahara w/o releasing bankai be more powerful than Ichigo after using bankai? Ichigo needs to use bankai to pwn Yammy, but atm, Urahara doesnt even need it to pwn Yammy well, or probably Ichigo can pwn Yammy too w/o bankai, just that he used it to make things easier, could that be it?

I hv a feeling Urahara will release his bankai soon, at least after Yammy released his zanpakuto.

Meanwhile, at the last moment, somebody will definitely save Rukia, I think. Maybe the Vaizards, or Kurosaki Isshin, or Ishida? By now, Ishida shud be able to regain back his Quincy power, and pwn Grimmjow like mad just as easily as his father pwn the menos grande before.......

Ok, abt anime. Today the ep89 will be released, the translated one will be out later, perhaps tonight. Meanwhile, ep88 is rly screwed. Since when does Ririn acted that way towards Ichigo? Then some of Chad's scene looked like he was scetched in 3 secs, everyone's chin hv become sharper(I suppose they changed artist?), Mayuri suspected to be a traitor for hiding info? NO WAY!!!!! They are really screwing up Mayuri's character if they make him the evil traitor!!!!!! If it turned out to be true, I'm really gonna quit watching filler mad.gif mad.gif. For once, Mayuri is like the most loyal and responsible capt., to put him into this kind of situation will really ruin him forever mad.gif.

Edited by tokmoh, 18 July 2006 - 07:54 PM.

#44 Chama-Tan

Chama-Tan

Guitar-wielding Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3094 posts
  • Bnet Name:n/a
  • Potential:C

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:02 PM

Haven't reached the fillers yet in anime, but if what tokmoh said is true about Mayuri, it basically ruins his character. Sure, Mayuri is a sadistic person with a crazy baby-alien bankai, but his only goal is to gather as much research and information for the Soul Society no matter the cost. He may be willing to sacrifice lives (probably his own too- remember the vast amounts of prosthetics he put on himself?) but it seems out-of-character for Mayuri to hide information.

#45 mrhersheys

mrhersheys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1556 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:27 AM

Actually I kinda disagree. He'd do it if there were something he could gain by doing so. Remember how he'd delayed the rescue teams to gather more Quincy test subjects? He could be doing the same thing right now for the sake of his research too.

Btw, I thought I might as well share this with everyone. My weekly fix of Bleach manga translations: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=36.0

#46 serados

serados

NSF幻想曲

• Moderators
  • 6562 posts
  • Bnet Name:serados
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 20 July 2006 - 02:11 AM

Didn't like Mayuri at all. He's does whatever it takes to achieve his goal, and doesn't care about others. Doesn't seem to be "out-of-character" by being a possible traitor.

#47 Godders

Godders

staring competition

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3593 posts
  • Interests:I love lamp.<br /><br />The Broom is my King; I shall not wander.<br />S/He maketh me to lie down in a united RC:<br />he leadeth me beside the spam posters.<br />He invigorath my gender:<br />he leadeth me in the direction of sexual ambiguity for his surety's sake.<br />Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Mantis,<br />I will fear no evil: for thou art in me; thy shaft and thy bristles they comfort me.<br />Thou preparest a thread before me in the presence of enemies in GD:<br />thou anointest my head with holy flames; my keyboard runneth over.<br />Surely goodness and genderlessness shall follow me all the days of my life:<br />and I will bask in the presence of the Broom of Powar for ever.<br /><br />Bmen.
  • Bnet Name:word_king

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:54 AM

Bleach manga is pretty damn good right now. I've given up on the anime.

#48 tokmoh

tokmoh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(Goddas @ Jul 22 2006, 07:54 PM) View Post

Bleach manga is pretty damn good right now. I've given up on the anime.

lol. Filler's not so nice, I know. But at least it's to make sure the anime won't catch up with the manga too fast.

Thnx mrhersheys for that link smile.gif. Although I usually read them at Bleachforum, that's anoder gud link.

serados, dun make ur personal feeling cloud your judgement. Shud he be a traitor, he probably would've joined Aizen and the gang to Hueco Mundo. And besides, in the manga, he's pretty much still a very loyal person to Yama-jii

#49 ninong

ninong

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Bnet Name:ninong

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:41 PM

portable gigai ftw!

#50 FFAeon

FFAeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Bnet Name:FFAeon
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:36 AM

Looks like episode 91 could be pretty interesting; I like how they're tying the Bounto plot with the Soul Society.  Bout time he went Bankai again :s.

#51 tokmoh

tokmoh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:34 AM

Well, I def want to know Mr old man Zangetsu's explaination bout why can't Ichigo go bankai in the real world wink.gif. But I kinda feel that Ishida gained back his Quincy power ruined the manga storyline.......they(filler crews) shudn't hv gambled that IMO...

#52 Chama-Tan

Chama-Tan

Guitar-wielding Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3094 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 05:51 PM

Did you know that Bleach's going to be released in the West rather soon?

According to an Adult Swim news post, the Bleach anime will begin airing in September 9th of 2006 at 11:30 pm.

It has also been confirmed that the series will air on YTV later this year

(from Wikipedia)

Luckily, 4kids won't be dubbing it smile.gif. Instead, it will be Studiopolis (of Digimon and Naruto fame) who will do it. Not sure if it's a bad or good thing, since I haven't seen the American version of Naruto.

Anyway, it's impossible for 4kids to do Bleach. Try filtering out all the blood in that! Not only that, the whole series is about death, so how would they edit it? That said, One Piece was done by 4kids, but it turned out to be crap.

Edited by tama_chan, 15 September 2006 - 09:06 PM.

#53 Ario

Ario

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Computer Games<br />Console Games<br />Anime<br />Graphics<br />Computer Science<br />Computer Programming<br />Avatar and Signature Making<br />and of course, being a DOTA moderator.
  • Bnet Name:Ario

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:31 PM

Naruto in English is crap, I don't expect much better for Bleach.

#54 mrhersheys

mrhersheys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1556 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:13 PM

The manga's getting pretty weird though. They barely developed Orihime, and now suddenly her character development's exploded, with all that "I love Ichigo" stuff going on.

#55 Chama-Tan

Chama-Tan

Guitar-wielding Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3094 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:59 PM

Despite Orihime's crush on Ichigo, I doubt they'll get together in the end. For some reason, the only pairing I can picture is Ichigo and Rukia. Maybe it's because Rukia's more of a hothead than Orihime and it's always the hothead who wins the (male) protagonist. Orihime can go single.

#56 tokmoh

tokmoh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:29 AM

Bah....I'd rather to see her die in the end sacrifising her life to protect those that she cared for: Ichigo, Rukia, Sado, Ishida ectecttect and Aizen died? This chapter is very short though........and as always, makes me wanna hate Orihime more than ever, lol. But at least I'm kind enough to want to see her die protecting other ppl than "just" die.

#57 AngryDoraemon

AngryDoraemon

Melancholian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1821 posts
  • Bnet Name:AngryDoraemon

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:03 PM

Dam, I'm only at epi 66... All the talk about some Vizard makes me wanna go watch now.

#58 mrhersheys

mrhersheys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1556 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE(TurtleContient @ Aug 5 2006, 03:03 PM) View Post

Dam, I'm only at epi 66... All the talk about some Vizard makes me wanna go watch now.

Nah, the Vizard Arc's not out in the anime yet. Only in the manga.

Anime's finally picking up though, now that the Bounto are in Soul Society. 20 bucks says they get omgwtfpwnt and Ishida loses his powers again.

#59 Ario

Ario

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Computer Games<br />Console Games<br />Anime<br />Graphics<br />Computer Science<br />Computer Programming<br />Avatar and Signature Making<br />and of course, being a DOTA moderator.
  • Bnet Name:Ario

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:39 AM

I just want Ishida dead at this point.

(even though it won't happen sad.gif)

Edited by Ario, 05 August 2006 - 06:40 AM.

#60 Drakarst

Drakarst

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Bnet Name:ShaqAttk

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(tama_chan @ Jul 30 2006, 02:59 AM) View Post

Despite Orihime's crush on Ichigo, I doubt they'll get together in the end. For some reason, the only pairing I can picture is Ichigo and Rukia. Maybe it's because Rukia's more of a hothead than Orihime and it's always the hothead who wins the (male) protagonist. Orihime can go single.

Orihime's declaration of love was so moving and heart-felt though..seems unfair to separate her from Ichigo. Besides, if Ichigo gets together with Orihime, that frees up Rukia to get together with Renji.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users