Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Bnet Name:Sanic
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:21 PM

Necronomicon

Considered the holy grail of necromancy and demonology, a powerful malefic force is locked within its pages. Gives +24 intelligence, +14 strength, and the ability to summon 2 level 3 Demon Mages with unique abilities.

So what are their ability's? i was slark and was seen while invidoed and another death i died instantly with the necro guys near me what happened?

#2 pezzaperry

pezzaperry

I'm Boxxy ya see?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Bnet Name:Pezzaperry
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

They can see invisible units, mana burn. And some otehr sH!t

#3 Mamma Mu

Mamma Mu

Onin- likes small boys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • Interests:I'm not gonna write about my interests, because<br />1. I don't have any<br />2. Maybe I have, but why should I share them with you?<br />3. I have a social life which I don't intend to share with some random assholes on the intwerwebz<br />Even thou the climate is changing and we'll never know what's actually happening so it's best to just hope to live long and happily. We're all gonna die one day, most of us will never know how we're gonna die until the actual moment we die unless the person who knew how he/she would die had planned it, thou making it a suicide. As some of you guys might know, there's a 1000 character limit on this little piece of shit and I've only reached 670 so far. Only because I want to reach the limit I'm totally gonna write here until I've exactly reached the limit. For you pedos/stalkers out there, I live in Sweden (northern europe/scandinavia), to be precise in Stockholm which is Sweden's capital. Tbh there are more stuff in Sweden than blonde girls. Unfortunately I haven't
  • Bnet Name: G-Arena: Shjort
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:14 AM

+they run faster than you ever will

#4 Fading Light

Fading Light

Will not stop chasing you. Rawr!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1889 posts
  • Interests:Remove techies and void from DotA
  • Bnet Name:MonkeyKingBar

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:22 PM

One of them blows up when you kill him and deal AOE damage

#5 Mamma Mu

Mamma Mu

Onin- likes small boys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • Interests:I'm not gonna write about my interests, because<br />1. I don't have any<br />2. Maybe I have, but why should I share them with you?<br />3. I have a social life which I don't intend to share with some random assholes on the intwerwebz<br />Even thou the climate is changing and we'll never know what's actually happening so it's best to just hope to live long and happily. We're all gonna die one day, most of us will never know how we're gonna die until the actual moment we die unless the person who knew how he/she would die had planned it, thou making it a suicide. As some of you guys might know, there's a 1000 character limit on this little piece of shit and I've only reached 670 so far. Only because I want to reach the limit I'm totally gonna write here until I've exactly reached the limit. For you pedos/stalkers out there, I live in Sweden (northern europe/scandinavia), to be precise in Stockholm which is Sweden's capital. Tbh there are more stuff in Sweden than blonde girls. Unfortunately I haven't
  • Bnet Name: G-Arena: Shjort
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(Fading Light @ Feb 4 2010, 12:22 AM) View Post

One of them blows up when you kill him and deal AOE damage

is it AoE? I've always thought that it was 600/900/1200 singletarget damage

#6 pezzaperry

pezzaperry

I'm Boxxy ya see?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Bnet Name:Pezzaperry
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

^ i think it is.

#7 Sanic

Sanic

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Bnet Name:Sanic

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:32 PM

Demonic Summoning

Summons a Necronomicon Warrior and a Necronomicon Archer to fight for you, their strength and abilities are dependent on the Necronomicon's level

Lasts 35 seconds, costs 50 mana, and has a 90 second cooldown

Necronomicon Warrior has 25/50/75 mana Feedback, level 3 Necronomicon Warrior has a 1000 AoE True Sight

Necronomicon Archer 125/175/225 mana Mana Burn, and a +3%/+6%/+9% movement and attack speed aura with 400 AoE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users