Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:DXD League Clan DXD West
  • Bnet Name:HunteR_
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

Like you said yourself, you play a few TDA's from time to time. Go find something constructive to do with your time.

I spoke with Matt Marcou last night on ventrilo and heard both sides of the story now.

Sorry to those who were hoping for us to get something figured out, SD is just not going to happen. sad.gif

td.gif  td.gif  td.gif  td.gif  

as far as remstar, I like the guy. And telling me of my ignorance of the situation and shedding some light is not directly insulting me. Some of us actually have the brain capacity to understand situations, like how I've ran a successful 1v1 tournament with prizes paid out and checks given out and you still try to bring that up with your lies.

They didn't get mousepads, they got Microsoft gaming headsets and 300 dollars cash. All you do is come on here and try to degrade me yet you don't even play dota. I find it funny, honestly, go find something to do with your life, I bet you subscribe to my posts and can't wait to get home and say something else idiotic to me because I've taken over every battle.net league you've ever been a part of, or at least tried to be.

Course you won't be coming out to ESWC, that takes money. Second, I'll take that 1v1 silencer mid any time, goto Garena and add "HunteR_"

I've got a whole league of "Cocky Assholes" consisting of MYM, SK, TPD, and Check6 that cant' wait to obs it.

puppyeyes.jpg

Edited by uber_noobish, 10 August 2008 - 09:23 AM.

#122 FFMrebirth

FFMrebirth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Bnet Name:rravenajorax23k

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(uber_noobish @ Aug 8 2008, 03:26 PM) View Post

"With only 1 team registered and paid (Check Six) who was notified and agreed to the change, "

I am saddened to find I am the only team manager/owner who paid for their team to go ahead of time.

If I had known this, I would have been less harsh. This is ultimately the problem with the e-gaming community in general, when it all boils down to it, they're all irresponsible kids, and I'm disappointed sad.gif

Hi Hunter_

Welcome to the Dota community and why this game is going nowhere smile.gif. I often wonder how many US tournament debacles we need  before people finally learn.

Edited by FFMrebirth, 10 August 2008 - 09:44 AM.

#123 Maruchan Ramen

Maruchan Ramen

Veteran

• Forum Contributors
  • 279 posts
  • Bnet Name:Maruchan-

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

Why is Hunter_ still around sad.gif

#124 klink10k

klink10k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Bnet Name:Klink-
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

lol are you seriously insulting me because i don't have time to play more than 1-2 games a week because im doing med school secondaries and working???  ok enjoy your job as pubbasher's janitor.  The reason im not going to ESWC has nothing to do with how much money i have, i guarantee you i make more money than you, unless high school tech support guys get paid more than 100k a year.

Anyways, if you read what i wrote, you are still dodging.  Did you pay out prizes for dxde seasons 1 or 2? Or any of the old DXD/Dgi tourments?  Or the 3k promised for bftt? Don't think so.

I honestly think the majority of the community wants nothing to do with you when it comes to the fire & ice series.

#125 chipmunk[murk]

chipmunk[murk]

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Bnet Name:chipmunk[murk]

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

As a matter of fact, why don't you come have a few words with me @ ESWC, i'd love to see you talk big to my face, hiding behind that keyboard I bet you're real tough.        -keyboard warrior AKA hunter

LOL DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID U MAKE URSELF LOOK LOL.. IF WAS CHECK6 I WOULD BE EMBARASSED....   LOL THIS IS COMEDY

#126 Hunter_

Hunter_

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

Yeah, i do it to liven up the thread. Was so booooooooring.

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

Forgive me for prompting your envy towards me. My position and title are insignificant. I am but a servant to the public education system nothing more, no matter if I make over $100,000, or what kind of car and house I own. Nothing replaces your worth, and I apologize klink for making you compare yourself to anyone else's worth. Please know you are very valuable and you need not compare your worth to me.

Edited by uber_noobish, 10 August 2008 - 02:30 PM.

#127 dennab

dennab

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Bnet Name:Daft[P]

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(Bob and a Half @ Aug 10 2008, 12:25 PM) View Post

IPB Image

LOL thats my desktop

QUOTE(Maruchan Ramen @ Aug 10 2008, 01:57 PM) View Post

Why is Hunter_ still around sad.gif

God speaks.

Edited by dennab, 10 August 2008 - 03:19 PM.

#128 klink10k

klink10k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Bnet Name:Klink-

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(uber_noobish @ Aug 10 2008, 05:30 PM) View Post

Yeah, i do it to liven up the thread. Was so booooooooring.

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

Forgive me for prompting your envy towards me. My position and title are insignificant. I am but a servant to the public education system nothing more, no matter if I make over $100,000, or what kind of car and house I own. Nothing replaces your worth, and I apologize klink for making you compare yourself to anyone else's worth. Please know you are very valuable and you need not compare your worth to me.

I honestly can't believe how stupid you are... its funny that everyone hates you and you don't get it.

I was just pointing out that the reason I'm not going to ESWC has nothing to do with money, and the only reason i don't play more dota is because i am way too busy with other things, not that i don't like the game or the community. In fact, i made plans to attend chicago fire and ice this year mainly to meet up with the same people and have fun with them, not to win the 8k grand prize or whatever.

Its funny that you STILL dodge the fact that you still owe about 5 thousand dollars in prizes you promised in the past that were never paid, including 2 full seasons worth of prizes from DXDe and 3k in prize money from battle for the throne.  Maybe you should pay that up before you stick your nose in fire and ice and tell others how to run it?

Oh and ill play you anytime 1v1, i don't have ggc installed on this computer so come whisper me on east: katie. i'm usually on sometime every night.

#129 Hunter_

Hunter_

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

No, i don't. Like I said, find someone who will claim any money is owed. If you are able to produce this evidence, providing you give some sort of evidence to back up your erroneous claims I will double the reward for you as well.

Hate and envy are very closely related. Teams didn't finish matches for battle for the throne, I cannot force teams to compete, nor does a sponsor pay a team who doesn't show up for a match.

Have a nice day.

I can guarantee you will not find  a single person who is entitled to any reward. And no, the community was mad at me for trying to work something out with eMg for some hope we might have an even in SD still. Some of us *unlike yourself* have committed to going to the Tournament.

I'm sorry you don't understand, but if you read the posts, I'm not the only one who thinks you're being ridiculous. I love how you keep changing the topic to avoid any logical reasoning in your posts.

#130 desRow

desRow

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Music, Dota, Movies!
  • Bnet Name:desRow

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(chipmunk[murk] @ Aug 10 2008, 05:29 PM) View Post

As a matter of fact, why don't you come have a few words with me @ ESWC, i'd love to see you talk big to my face, hiding behind that keyboard I bet you're real tough.        -keyboard warrior AKA hunter

LOL DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID U MAKE URSELF LOOK LOL.. IF WAS CHECK6 I WOULD BE EMBARASSED....   LOL THIS IS COMEDY

haha i laughed alot about this one

#131 vic9812

vic9812

gogo cGz

• Moderators
  • 1532 posts
  • Bnet Name:cGz.Kara / Karakuri

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(dennab @ Aug 10 2008, 10:00 PM) View Post

About time to close the topic... noob mods what kinda staff is champ running

HEY DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I GO AWAY FOR 2 DAYS

Edited by vic9812, 10 August 2008 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users