#1 chocobore

chocobore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:Sasuke[Uchiwa]
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

I think everything is in the tittle, i would like to know if there is a way to download old maps of DotA (like 6.59 and 6.49 ^^) because i bought a new computer and so i lost all the maps i had. I've been looking on getdota but i didn't find any way to have something else than the most recent maps. Thank you for helping me out =)

#2 Foede

Foede

Let's see.... I'm F

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3683 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime (hentai included), Heavy metal, Prog-Rock (Pink Floyd best band ever), several TV series (fav atm, Lost), RTS, FPS, RPG, graphic adventures, Abandonware, Communism, Philosophy, Atheism, anything about WH 40K, and much more.
  • Bnet Name:Foede
  • Bnet Realm:none
  • Potential:CG

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

1) This thread: http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=52074

2) go to Getdota.com > on the bottom-left, click on Map Archive > click on Next Map until you find the desired version.

#3 chocobore

chocobore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:Sasuke[Uchiwa]
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

seriously, how could i miss the "map archive"...
Thank you very much, but still there is something wrong: when i try to play on this map offline, when i select the map I can see no team (during the lauching time when i wait for people to come if online). There is just a big blank, and when i press Start it doesn't work at all.
If i try to host it on Bnet, they just tell me that they can't find the game. It's really odd as the map is in my download map file as well as my other maps which are just fine.

#4 Foede

Foede

Let's see.... I'm F

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3683 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime (hentai included), Heavy metal, Prog-Rock (Pink Floyd best band ever), several TV series (fav atm, Lost), RTS, FPS, RPG, graphic adventures, Abandonware, Communism, Philosophy, Atheism, anything about WH 40K, and much more.
  • Bnet Name:Foede
  • Bnet Realm:none
  • Potential:CG

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Old maps won't work with the current W3 version. You can use Warcraft version changer and go back to 1.23 to play the maps that don't work on LAN or single player.

The bad thing is you can't play them on Bnet, because to play in Bnet you need the latest W3 version. Garena works thou.

Edited by Foede, 26 December 2009 - 01:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users