#1 legitxeris

legitxeris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Bnet Name:Grimorum
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

Nice balanced skillful game.  End score was pretty balanced.  Nobody was noob feeding, nobody was outrageously farmed, and teamwork was overall good for both teams.

Scourge had 1 pub on team and he left, but that didn't ruin the game.  I used every spell efficiently for the most part and timing was of course most crucial for invoker's spell combo.  Use 9 of 10 spells, only spell didn't use was sun strike because it was not necessary (every time they were low, it was obvious SS was not needed, so why waste it).

At one point, we thought we were gonna lose, but as soon as I got lvl 20 with Invoker, we turned the game around, we worked as a team.

Hated AM, always targets me, Good Job AM

Make sure you watch between 60th-77th min.

Sentinel Team
Necro, ES, AM, Drow, Bane

Scourge Team
PA, Invoker, DK, QoP, Pit Lord

Feedback Appreciated.  Please Rate this replay, use the stars located top right..

Attached Files

Edited by legitxeris, 18 May 2008 - 06:35 PM.

#2 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  • Bnet Name:MIA
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:03 PM

Wow, impressive replay.

Great, fantastic early game play by QoP. You all had some missed opportunities early on.

Back to QoP, the play was fantastic until she got Aghs. Why oh why, did she not get a sheepstick for mag? This was kinda evident at 57:15 when she got raped by AM.

Dk was almost useless, Drow was a retard, Necro knew what he was doing, Bane didn't seem to do much late game, and ES had some awesome Echo Slams. Mort had some nice assists in the end.

Nonetheless, great job Invoker, and it kinda sucked that you had about 10 kills stolen from you. You didn't keep saying GG either, which shows some real determination.

#3 boybakla

boybakla

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Bnet Name:boybakla

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

Freaking awesome invoker - how did you memorize all those invokes ?!?! I'm more interested in learning how you mastered this hero. Cyclone, Meteor, Wave, Shiva.  Plus DK's fire and akasha's aoe synergizes well.

Great use of leaver btw, you prevented their pushes and good chain stuns on AM even his spell reduce can't handle the crazy nukes ya'll fed him...

Great stuff here - I've been awol for a while before no one can use this hero and it's great to see that players are better at using him now (not me sadly he's one of the heroes I suck with together with techies  ...)

#4 InvokerForever

InvokerForever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bnet Name:InvokerForever

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

Not the best Invoker score I've seen, but definitely more skillful than any other invoker replay I have downloaded and I have watched like 16 good invoker replays.  Very impressed to see you use a variation of different spells.

Almost every invoker I have seen only meteor/blast cause "I must save last invoke for ghost walk."  That was some awesome team play, good thing your not chicken shit to invoke 3rd spell combo.  Great job xeridor.

best invoker 2008 !!

#5 verbodina

verbodina

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Bnet Name:malevich

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Good to see invoker replays that aren't just the usual boring meteor+blast+ghostwalk. I would've like to see a few sunstrike kills (just because they're hilarious) but still, impressive play

#6 joe1512

joe1512

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Bnet Name:none
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, this was an awesome game.  Thanks lots for posting!

You did a great job of teamwork in my opinion, even in spite of massive stealkill.  You do like 90% of the work but someone else always seemed to get that last hit in.  /sigh

#7 InvokerForever

InvokerForever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bnet Name:InvokerForever

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(verbodina @ May 19 2008, 06:35 PM) View Post

Good to see invoker replays that aren't just the usual boring meteor+blast+ghostwalk. I would've like to see a few sunstrike kills (just because they're hilarious) but still, impressive play

you wanna see sunstrike kills?  watch his other replay here
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=218850

approximate 6 SS kills and 3 wild fountain SS that hit nearby.
was not at all challenging, but he done pure pawnage.

Edited by InvokerForever, 20 May 2008 - 08:55 AM.

#8 MagFusion

MagFusion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:MagFusion

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

meteor and cold snap? that was smart.  i'm so impressed u can own AM with invoker.  i mean that AM was good and he had good items, but u still managed to chain disable him, awesome to watch.

5 star invoker replay

#9 ozaq

ozaq

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Bnet Name:oz

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:20 AM

awesum replay dude  smile.gif thumbs up

#10 feelthy

feelthy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Bnet Name:feelthless
  • Potential:CR

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:48 AM

Nice game , impossible teamwork....stealthy akasha xD

#11 legitxeris

legitxeris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Bnet Name:Grimorum

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

Does anyone know better invoker replays?  I'm always looking to improve my game.  Lately I have been considering skadi for invoker, but I have never tried just because shiva, hex, linkens, has been so good for invoker.  Everyone gives me good feedback for this invoker replay, but nobody compared to other invoker replays.  

Please tell me how I compare with others, and copy+paste link here so I can view another replay that compares well with mine.

#12 WaLkInStIcK

WaLkInStIcK

zRek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Bnet Name:WaLkInStIcK

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

The thing about sunstrike is that they can see where u sunstrike so decent players simply go around it

This one player earlier today juked 3/4 when they were fatal SS in my game

Still havent had a good game where i was level 20 to chain well

Edited by WaLkInStIcK, 03 July 2008 - 05:51 PM.

#13 a_tumiwa

a_tumiwa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Bnet Name:a_tumiwa

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:39 AM

this is what i am searching for...  kael that use nearly all his skill effectively, thanks man to make this replay, hope you will make another good replay

#14 kois

kois

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Bnet Name:kois
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:12 AM

good invoker, dude. don't mind if some ppl flamed... they're like water-pistols smile.gif keep it up!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users