#1 myfriend11

myfriend11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Bnet Name:KSj
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:47 AM

Is it possible for W3 1.24B to join a game of 1.24 or 1.24C? Or maybe 1.24 C to join 1.24 B / 1.24?

Thanks

#2 OnlyMyRailgun

OnlyMyRailgun

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Bnet Name:Railgun^

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

Nope, don't think its possible, even for direct IP connection. If I aren't wrong you had to be the same version to play together. Cheers~ ;D

#3 Mamma Mu

Mamma Mu

Onin- likes small boys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • Interests:I'm not gonna write about my interests, because<br />1. I don't have any<br />2. Maybe I have, but why should I share them with you?<br />3. I have a social life which I don't intend to share with some random assholes on the intwerwebz<br />Even thou the climate is changing and we'll never know what's actually happening so it's best to just hope to live long and happily. We're all gonna die one day, most of us will never know how we're gonna die until the actual moment we die unless the person who knew how he/she would die had planned it, thou making it a suicide. As some of you guys might know, there's a 1000 character limit on this little piece of shit and I've only reached 670 so far. Only because I want to reach the limit I'm totally gonna write here until I've exactly reached the limit. For you pedos/stalkers out there, I live in Sweden (northern europe/scandinavia), to be precise in Stockholm which is Sweden's capital. Tbh there are more stuff in Sweden than blonde girls. Unfortunately I haven't
  • Bnet Name: G-Arena: Shjort
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:52 AM

1.24b and 1.24c can join each other's game but will disconnect on gamestart

#4 waves2wings

waves2wings

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Bnet Name:waves2wings

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(Mamma Mu @ Feb 8 2010, 10:52 PM) View Post

1.24b and 1.24c can join each other's game but will disconnect on gamestart

So that's what's been happening to me. Everytime I join a game, after the heroes cooldown on the tavern, I get dc'd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users