Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Bnet Name:atonofvomit
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:37 AM

IPB Image

Today (Wednesday) at 5 pm EST (2300 CET) we'll be going live for our last of 3 ESWC DotaNight specials where we dive into all things ESWC.  Our special guests for this one will be Nirvana.GiGa Korok and GG-ImChiefPeasant who is also providing a blog of his journey at www.NADota.com so make sure to check it out!  We're gonna fill up the cast with as many members of the dotacast staff for this one as it is the last chance for us to screw around before the REAL action begins tomorrow morning!

Thats right, tomorrow morning at 3 am EST (0900 CET) the ESWC $25,000 Dota Tournament brought to us by www.eswc.com and its sponsors (!support) will finally be upon us and run for 3 days.  We've received word that it will include GTV broadcasts as well and the news couldn't have been timed better.  We'll be broadcasting the action in a marathon all day tomorrow in association with www.gosugamers.net (to keep up to date with news, results, and drama gosugamers is the place to be) concluding sometime in the early afternoon for US fans and evening/early morning for European and Asian viewers respectively.  I'll be sure to push out the VODs as soon as we conclude the broadcast day so everyone can start reliving some of the matches they missed right away.  

On another note, shoutcaster extraordinaire and a good friend of mine TobiWanKenobi will be joining the team to provide several of the broadcasts.  I'm going to play camera man for these casts so for the first time in ages you can all experience Tobi doing Dota LIVE with more than just a sound feed and a GTV stream.  I also expect Blitz to be returning to active status for some of the casts, as well as a big contribution as an expert commentator from none other then Hitomi.  Needless to say we should have alot of fun in the next 4 days.

To view the live shoutcasts just go to www.dotacast.com at the scheduled start times and wait for the live indicator in the upper right to turn "Online", if you find yourself waiting you can always enjoy one of our many previous casts by browsing the On Demand section.  We look forward to seeing you there and ENJOY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users