mxt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Bnet Name:Botte_4/3
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

What's your opinion on quelling blade on this guy?

#122 orangeonfire

orangeonfire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1398 posts
  • Interests:Typing inside the "your interests" box.
  • Bnet Name:-

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE(mxt @ Jul 24 2009, 12:06 AM) View Post

If Chameleon doesn't say that it's at least an item you could obviously consider, then he's not as good as everyone says. biggrin.png

#123 Zelda911

Zelda911

Sniper = Most IMBA Hero Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Interests:DotA, Defense of the Ancients, Pudge Wars, Skibi's Castle and Warcraft 3.
  • Bnet Name:SAZ.saz
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE(orangeonfire @ Jul 24 2009, 07:07 PM) View Post

If Chameleon doesn't say that it's at least an item you could obviously consider, then he's not as good as everyone says. biggrin.png

READ Currently updating for 6.61. Almost done with most of the important parts

#124 Chameleon12

Chameleon12

Enthusiast

• Forum Crew
  • 1185 posts
  • Bnet Name:Nooblex
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(milchew @ Jul 23 2009, 12:16 PM) View Post

jus wanna ask.. what is jugg's role during team battles?

his blade fury's dmg is insignificant as the game wears on, and he cannot use omni due the the creep pushes + 5 heroes? thanks!

Drop healing ward in a good spot and try to micro it back and forth (if it's not hidden) so that it's hard for enemies to get to, but is still healing some of your team. If there's a lot of aoe flying around, blade fury in to deal a little damage while all the initiation spells are going off, then start attacking people and finish a retreating hero off with Omnislash. Against teams with tons of nukes and aoe, get a heart so you can stay in the battle and fight.

Just like any other part of the game though, you'll learn this better from watching replays and playing jugg often than from anything I tell you. Here's a good illustration of how to play jugg in team battles (game vs really push-oriented team):

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=290290

QUOTE(mxt @ Jul 24 2009, 02:06 AM) View Post

Good.

QUOTE(orangeonfire @ Jul 24 2009, 02:07 AM) View Post

3-4 Branches, tangos/flask and quelling blade is generally the best start for Jugg now, especially with the introduction of magic wand (branches no longer go to waste). Still updating.

Edited by Chameleon12, 27 July 2009 - 11:58 AM.

#125 milchew

milchew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Bnet Name:miL

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE(Chameleon12 @ Jul 28 2009, 03:57 AM) View Post

Drop healing ward in a good spot and try to micro it back and forth (if it's not hidden) so that it's hard for enemies to get to, but is still healing some of your team. If there's a lot of aoe flying around, blade fury in to deal a little damage while all the initiation spells are going off, then start attacking people and finish a retreating hero off with Omnislash. Against teams with tons of nukes and aoe, get a heart so you can stay in the battle and fight.

Just like any other part of the game though, you'll learn this better from watching replays and playing jugg often than from anything I tell you. Here's a good illustration of how to play jugg in team battles (game vs really push-oriented team):

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=290290

wow very useful. din know jugg could be so viable in those sort of matchups. thanks man!

#126 Eozm

Eozm

Guides =/= Rules!

• Forum Leaders
  • 1472 posts
  • Bnet Name:Eozm

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:18 AM

Re-premiumed.

#127 Chameleon12

Chameleon12

Enthusiast

• Forum Crew
  • 1185 posts
  • Bnet Name:Nooblex

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:53 AM

Ok updating. Could have given me some warning lol =P

#128 Eozm

Eozm

Guides =/= Rules!

• Forum Leaders
  • 1472 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE(Chameleon12 @ Aug 30 2009, 05:53 PM) View Post

Ok updating. Could have given me some warning lol =P

Shall I un-premium? spiteful.gif

#129 kalorful

kalorful

Iron Fist of Justice > Noobs

• Moderators
  • 2041 posts
  • Bnet Name:Kalorful

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:10 AM

Sigh~
Still can't compare with the amount of effort and explanation Chameleon puts in...

Good to see this guide is still up and running!

#130 Eozm

Eozm

Guides =/= Rules!

• Forum Leaders
  • 1472 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:32 AM

Your guide is a mini-guide. Reguler guides > mini-guides. tongue.gif

#131 marlon07aquino

marlon07aquino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:marlon07aquino

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:28 AM

When using Bladefury, it's easier if you just press 'm' then click on the enemy hero. This will make Juggernaut automatically follow the enemy hero wherever he goes, and juking/fogs won't be a problem anymore.

#132 avielcd

avielcd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bnet Name:static21
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:47 AM

You forgot Alchemist in the laning partners , its a very good partner+disabler

#133 Raiden_HC

Raiden_HC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Bnet Name:Raiden_HC

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:23 AM

Seems a little outdated. Many portions at the end of the guide says "your Boots of Travel" when you actually rank the other two boots higher than BoT.

I skimmed through the guide and you never mention whether or not Bladefury cancels the temporary increased movement speed gained by clicking Phase Boots. According to the description of Phase Boots, it should. Doesn't that mean Phase Boots aren't as great as you previously thought it would be? You never mention that when using Phase Boots in conjunction with Bladefury, the necessary actions needed in case the skill does cancel the use. If that is the case, then the player would have to catch up an enemy with Phase Boots first, then use Bladefury which can be still juked now that the extra MS is gone. That possibility seems to me that would rank Treads a little better.

#134 artiq

artiq

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Bnet Name:FeZenT
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(marlon07aquino @ Oct 21 2009, 05:28 AM) View Post

When using Bladefury, it's easier if you just press 'm' then click on the enemy hero. This will make Juggernaut automatically follow the enemy hero wherever he goes, and juking/fogs won't be a problem anymore.

That is the most stupid thing ever to do unless your opponent will die before Blade Fury and if he doesn't have any invis spell. What if he goes invis? You will just stand there like a dumb fuck. Clicking will give you more oontrol of your hero if something happens.

You always want to position yourself so that after the Blady Fury you get the most hits on the hero if he surivives, also you can block with Blade Fury so you allies can catch up.

About the guide:

Why would you start ganking at around level 6? I prefer to farm up my major items first and regen up my mana/hp with Perserverance. I only see Bottle as a viable item if you go solo mid. This is out of a pubstomping perspective.

Edited by artiq, 17 March 2010 - 02:38 AM.

#135 okokpaul

okokpaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Bnet Name:Paul

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

NIce guide man, very nice job indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users