• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Bnet Name:D|cff0000ffNoob
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

thx dude .

it help me a lot .

u didnt input some combo using by enigma?

#142 -Might-

-Might-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Bnet Name:Might[HUN]
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:36 AM

Necronomicon is one of the best or simply the best item on clockwerk. I'm working on the picture with clocky.

I don't recommend Necro on AM. It's almost impossible to micro it, you have no disable and AM needs DPS items, not necro.

I dont want to make picture for Enigma. This is the same usage as Atopos and Rhasta too. Use Necro on Rhasta and Enigma as on Atropos.

#143 jodogohoo

jodogohoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2062 posts
  • Bnet Name:jodogohoo1
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

You made a few spelling mistakes and sentences that didn't make sense.
Ward sweeping, I never though of that =_=

#144 a44

a44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:a44

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:25 AM

Love the necro, saved my team's butts more than a couple of times. The blue one is very useful for gank-spotting if your team has no maphacker heroes like BM or visage. If they kill it, no loss to your team since one of their members becomes 600hp short(at necrobook 3)

Lucifer's Devour skill can be an effective counter too, right? Last time I tried, he can eat the melee necro summon without taking any damage from the last will. Got fat very fast by eating necros. It's very nice when the ranged necro gets eaten before it can manaburn. Downside is, the necros' high hp means it'll be in your stomach for quite a long time and they can see you wherever you go in that time.

Don't know if anything's been changed about that in the new versions though.

Edited by a44, 28 October 2008 - 01:31 AM.

#145 newbiehva

newbiehva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:newbiehva

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:22 AM

Thx much for great guide
I will translate it to vnese and introduce to vn dota comunity (with ur copyright)
can i ?

#146 -Might-

-Might-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Bnet Name:Might[HUN]

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:53 PM

Ofc

#147 prongs131

prongs131

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Bnet Name:prongs131

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:51 AM

..i am facing a problem.. when the necro is at level 1... i select my hero and the demons..i tab and access the active mana burn demon immediatley with one tab. at level 2/3 i find that when i press..i access the passive mana burn demon, i have to press tab once more to get to active mana burn. is it really so ? in my country mostly 1.20 patch of wc3 is used.

#148 juancok_03

juancok_03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Bnet Name:Nusa Reborn

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:00 AM

necronomicon works well too with butcher

#149 Otta

Otta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Bnet Name:Otta
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

but wich butcher i find it raeally hard to use!!

I LOVE IT ON PUCK

its so imba!!!

u can 1-1 many heros with it caus of pucks ulti + necro damage etc ut just RAPES THER ASS

#150 24Partridge

24Partridge

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Fishing with Pudge
  • Bnet Name:WickedGood

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:41 PM

excellent guide, although you may want to include how much straight dps necro deal to heros.  Archer@ lvl 3, 90-33%(90)=about 30, less after taking into account the amount of armor the enemy has.  And the melee@lvl 3, 50-50%(50)=about 25 damage before taking into account the amount of armor the enemy has.  So they have about a 55dps against heroes (correct me, I maybe wrong).  

What do you think about visage?  I don't know if it can replace deso in his core build, but I think it's worth a shot trying it out.  

MS/AS helps with chasing.  Visage can slow the enemy.

Mana burning makes visage a double edged sword, tourens and tidehunters beware.

Counters riki.

Also, in competetive play usually atleast one enemy buys mek, so that kinda nullifies deso armor reduction.

Deso only gives straight damage (60 and -5 armor reduct), yet costs less than lvl 3 necro book (which costs 2,750+2600=5,350 compared to deso's 4,420).

Deso components only help with last hitting and denying really.  (that's what revs are for)

All of necro book components really help visage along the way (needs strength for early game survival, staff for more revs)

Also, lvl 3 book adds 14 strength and 24 int.  Compared to deso's no stat bonuses.

With deso completed, last hitting is a breeze.  Yet Farming has always been a breeze with Visage, and necro book will only help get him more revs.

Hrrrm so in conclusion, deso gives 60 amplified damage, whilst lvl 3 book gives 50 dps through warroirs, and 22 damage=22 intel to visage, 14 strength to visage, anti-riki, invis, mana burning, as/ms boosts at the cost difference of a little less than 1,000 gold ( lvl 3 necro costs what? 900 gold more than deso?)

I think I just convinced myself that necro>deso on visage.

Edited by 24Partridge, 21 December 2008 - 10:42 PM.

#151 Butcher King

Butcher King

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:...DotA????
  • Bnet Name:BK.mc_pawn

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

You helped me a bunch:

-I've only played pubs
-I was wondering why comps in the latest AI version use Necronomicon, isn't that item bulshit???
-I was wondering why I was seen in the AI version in windwalk even tho I checked for wards and gem, rofl...
-I was reading other threads in this forum and wondering in which way Necronomicon could help against SA (wtf, I'm dumb as ***** *** ******)
-I was looking for a necronomicon guide and found one that is better then I'd ever expected! Great guide. After reading (nearly) all premium guides in this forum this was the only really important information I missed in my DotA carrier even tho I got lots of usefull informatiun from other guides too.
Thx again!

#152 Nothill

Nothill

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1922 posts
  • Bnet Name:Geodoode
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 28 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

This might seem silly, but has anyone tried Necrobook on Viper? It would certainly be a useful item for killing invisible heroes, but can it stand on it's own merits with viper's slow?

#153 Hunkfish

Hunkfish

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Bnet Name:Hunkfish

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Great guide
Here my some info i like to share.
I also use it as a counter to luna, jugg ult.
Cos thier ult takes a bit time for the damage to set in when they active ultimate, you active nerco immediately to share off the damage.
of cos bkb is better to counter luna, but against jugg, i think this is one of a good counter against omnislash. Not to mention they will most likely kill the blue one and take last will damage, thus enable you to counter kill them after taking their ult.

#154 Skvid

Skvid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Bnet Name:Squidrian

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:16 AM

I couldnt stand reading this guide because of bad english and overuse of commas, sorry.

#155 messerschimdt

messerschimdt

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Bnet Name:messerschimdt

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

Great Guide. GG biggrin.png  Nice work!

#156 gwho

gwho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Bnet Name:RUSHAHOLIC

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

-the warrior summon's last will affects only the player who last hits it (not aoe)?

-a counter to them might be to use other summons to kill the warrior. or simply get a tank/ lifestealer to kill it. but of course it might be hard to in chaotic situations. it also may not be high priority target when faced with 4 enemy heros in the fight.

#157 insom^_-niac

insom^_-niac

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

dun like dis guide

#158 thundphoenix

thundphoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:Relax

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

Have you considered Visage as a possible user of Necronomicon. The longass slow + the speed aura is a very good combination to give theses dude a chance to do the beating.

#159 TheSpeech

TheSpeech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:TheSpeech

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:53 AM

<Deleted, didn't read fully>

Edited by TheSpeech, 06 July 2009 - 07:54 AM.

#160 SubtleDragon

SubtleDragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bnet Name:SubtleDragon

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

Phase shift avoids last will damage too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users