This requires Warcraft III patch 1.24e to play
Download 1.24e patch here
To the moderators: If possible, I'd like to keep all past versions of the map as attachments in this thread. Aside from doubling as a map archive, this practise will help me greatly in tracking down regressions between versions if I inadvertently introduce any. Hopefully the increasing version numbers and large download link at the top of this post should be sufficient enough to prevent confusion.
For old AI maps, visit BMP's thread here.
6.67b v2c (06/16/2010) fixed by PleaseBugMeNot & Phaselock
1. Fixed the actual skill when Puck`s trying to use Dream Coil with scepter (last fix just added Dream coil to the scepter`s spells dream team).
2. Track`s buff was not visible when in range of tracked enemy
3. Track`s visual on enemy head was not disappearing after Track`s 30 sec end
4. Fixed Soul Steal channeling text in the tooltip
5. Added passive icon for Strygwyr's Thirst
6. Added passive icon for Plague
7. Fixed a rare Mac issue with shared Soul Ring
8. Fixed casting distance exploits with Skewer
9. Changed Soul Ring icon / added the new icon to the map
10. Nerubian Weaver: Added Hardened passive skill icon of the swarm bugs (BTNHardenedSkin.blp)
11. Nerubian Assasin: Added Missile Speed of Carrion Scarabs (undeadunitfunc)
12. Nerubian Assasin: Impale damage reduced from 80/160/230/300 to 80/140/200/260(6.67)
13. Game-wide sound gets muted when Global Silence is used (173422)
14. Fixed memory leak (6.67c) in Silence trigger. (tnx PhaseLock)
15. Curse of the Silent now displays a buff indicator
16. Bristleback - Warpath maximum stacks increased from 4 to 5
17. Fixed error in Broodmother`s item build - she was staying with Wraith and RoR at late end game. Now buys HoT and Linken`s Sphere
18. Fixed the prices of some recipes/items for the AI:
- Manta Style Recipe increased from 500 to 600
- Dagon Recipe decreased from 1350 to 1300
- Sange Recipe decreased from 800 to 750
- Yasha Recipe decreased from 800 to 750
19. Added some new items in Pugna`s item build (now he buys scepter... what a smart guy)
20. Fixed Mekansm not healing Visage's Familiars
Note: i used WinMPQ to compress the map and i hope it didn`t screw up something. If any problem arise from that i`ll upload it uncompressed.
- Fix various bug in last version.
The following game modes have been disabled for now:
-vr, -rv, -rd, -cd, -cm, -lm, -xl
The following game commands have been disabled for now:
-afk, -kickafk, -ah, -switch, -fun
Please report bugs to me.
Things that are bugs:
-Crashes with reproducible reasons
-Abilities/items not working as expected (for players or bots)
Things that are not bugs:
-Bots not using certain abilities
-Bots being too strong/weak/cheating. They do that.
This AI map is incomplete. It is playable, but still contain many bugs. I will try to fix them in the next version.
If this AI map was confirmed with no serious problem, I can write a guide about how to improve AI abilities.
By the way, because Magnus, Nerubian Weaver and Bone Fletcher have some skill modifications, so AI player cannot use their new skills, too. Please use -repick to make AI player choose another hero.
1.Scroll of Town Portal's mechanism didn't change to 6.67b.
2.Enemy AI hero might be stuck to the summoned unit of Treant Protector's skill Forest Sentinel.
Edited by sentanyone, 20 June 2010 - 02:00 AM.