IPB Image M_A_R_L_O_N

Scourge:
tink.gif -=fuck_noob=-
sven.gif fuku_fire
potm.gif wslzb
luna.gif Clexise
broo.gif Zeypher

Spoiler
hey i just need some tips on my play, only in the early stages, i think i last hit will enough, but i could use some pointers on how bs is supposed to play in lane and first nine levels.

you don't need to watch till the end, just want some pointers on the early stuff.

we end up losing but i was top hero in the end. our snipe was pretty awful and our lesh needed a tampon but o well.

thanks

Attached Files

Edited by flemeister, 10 August 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#2 JeezusMapHacked

JeezusMapHacked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Bnet Name:mytearscrash
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

Can't watch the replay but this is what I do.

Blood Bath
Thirst
Blood Bath
Blood Rage
Thirst
Rupture
Thirst
Rage/Bath
Rage/Bath

Pretty much stay in your lane and farm and kill heroes from your lane. Then at 6 go do some ganks now and again. Maxing thirst allows you to see the enemy with low hp and then just ks with rupture or something.

#3 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Bnet Name:photonman

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:04 PM

what i did was
Blood Bath
Blood Rage
Thirst
Thirst
Blood Bath
Rupture
then max out BB and Thirst (Thirst First)

i get the early rage because at level one you can harass for 120 damage ( a sort of mini nuke) is this wrong of me to do? i read that i should do it that way from the guide section....

#4 DaiShu

DaiShu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Bnet Name:†Bass†™
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

i didnt bother with rage till the end._. cause i find that...by raging others..u help them last hit easier although they take damage and cant cast spell..
i usually go bath, thirst,bath,thirst,bath,rupture,thirst,bath ,thirst than by stats than rage~~

#5 junkerFx

junkerFx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Bnet Name:junker
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE(DaiShu @ Aug 7 2009, 08:07 PM) View Post

i didnt bother with rage till the end._. cause i find that...by raging others..u help them last hit easier although they take damage and cant cast spell..

ahahaha verysad.gif  NOOB

#6 drscrewyou

drscrewyou

Suck My Gravy Dry Noobs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1497 posts
  • Bnet Name:drscrewyou

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(DaiShu @ Aug 7 2009, 01:07 PM) View Post

i usually go bath, thirst,bath,thirst,bath,rupture,thirst,bath ,thirst than by stats than rage~~

So at lvl 6 when you Rupture a hero sayy Clinks with full health, he can either WW or use ult to heal himself. One lvl of bloodrage is mandatory.

#7 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:49 AM

^^
yes i agree and not only does rage give you a silence at level one but does about 120 damage as well. making it a viable early skill pick imo

#8 goshkountd

goshkountd

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Bnet Name:goshkoutd

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:05 AM

I dont think your laast hit is good enough. 12min 1500 gold is very poor score. Farming is essential smile.gif

PS: When chasing low hp hero through waves of creeps use your phase. i saw 1-2 missed kills because of the creep blocking.

Edited by goshkountd, 09 August 2009 - 04:14 AM.

#9 JeezusMapHacked

JeezusMapHacked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Bnet Name:mytearscrash

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

harassing with blood rage is meh. Don't overdue it though. Always save mana for rupture and a blood rage imo.

#10 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(goshkountd @ Aug 9 2009, 08:05 AM) View Post

I dont think your laast hit is good enough. 12min 1500 gold is very poor score. Farming is essential smile.gif

PS: When chasing low hp hero through waves of creeps use your phase. i saw 1-2 missed kills because of the creep blocking.

i dont think you caught the gold i spent on the boots of speed plus two wraith bands so....

500(boots) + 370(2xCirclets) + 300 (2xwraithrecipe) + 1500 gold = 2670 gold at 12 min mark

is that really bad? i thought i was doing decent

QUOTE(JeezusMapHacked @ Aug 9 2009, 11:45 AM) View Post

harassing with blood rage is meh. Don't overdue it though. Always save mana for rupture and a blood rage imo.

so when you hit lvl 6 you go say gank mid, using rupture and then rage him if he has anything left for mini nuke and silence?

#11 goshkountd

goshkountd

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Bnet Name:goshkoutd

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:55 AM

Sorry, haven't noticed that you've bought that stuff. Anyway the cs wasn't so great and there was a kill, so that amount of gold isn't exactly from creeps.

Edited by goshkountd, 10 August 2009 - 03:56 AM.

#12 junkerFx

junkerFx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Bnet Name:junker

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:53 AM

-600 gold at start, 2k gold at 15 mins is meh, could do much much better :s

#13 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE(goshkountd @ Aug 10 2009, 07:55 AM) View Post

Sorry, haven't noticed that you've bought that stuff. Anyway the cs wasn't so great and there was a kill, so that amount of gold isn't exactly from creeps.

right i wasnt saying i was having an amazing cs, i said i was doing ok.... but i guess i could be doing a lot worse......

QUOTE(junkerFx @ Aug 10 2009, 09:53 AM) View Post

-600 gold at start, 2k gold at 15 mins is meh, could do much much better :s

what would you justify as much better, not meaning to sound defensive or anything. I'm just curious to what i should be shooting for.... biggrin.png

#14 Shiz_

Shiz_

This is not warcraft in space!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2870 posts
  • Bnet Name:none G-Arena:Shiz_
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:48 AM

You should be shooting for a 7 minute Phase/Stick and be at level 5/6/7 by then.

#15 Swifter555

Swifter555

EPIC WIN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Bnet Name:AnyHowAlsoDC
  • Potential:CG

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:57 AM

blah, as BS I always go solo mid with QB + Stout and still own; no matter if tinker harasses you, just deny and last hit everything and grab a quick PMS, boots then rush Radiance.. usually can get the relic by 12-15mins and radiance by 17mins and everything is smiles n' sunshine.

#16 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE(Swifter555 @ Aug 22 2009, 04:57 AM) View Post

blah, as BS I always go solo mid with QB + Stout and still own; no matter if tinker harasses you, just deny and last hit everything and grab a quick PMS, boots then rush Radiance.. usually can get the relic by 12-15mins and radiance by 17mins and everything is smiles n' sunshine.

you serious a 15 min rad with pms + boots
i just don't think that is really all that possible against even a mediocre opponent solo mid.

am i sniffing a troll?

#17 Cenerae

Cenerae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Bnet Name:Cenerae

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:32 AM

If your lasthitting is good, you'll be pretty much immune to harrass thanks to blood bath regen...if you lasthit every enemy creep in a wave that's like 50% of your health back. And I'm pretty sure you get regen from denies too.

I don't think he's trolling at all, but it only really applies if you're good at lasthitting. Quelling does help a ton in that department though.

#18 IhO18

IhO18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Bnet Name:IhO17

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

not a troll, just pub stuff. No decent soloer will let BS get Relic in 15 minute, actually BS is sub-par solo versus top tier.

#19 Violent_Control

Violent_Control

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1451 posts
  • Bnet Name:GeneralCash

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE(IhO18 @ Aug 23 2009, 03:36 PM) View Post

not a troll, just pub stuff. No decent soloer will let BS get Relic in 15 minute, actually BS is sub-par solo versus top tier.

hahaha

you must be a real pro.

#20 photonman

photonman

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

i just cannot imagine anyone getting a relic and pms and boots in fifteen minute, with no kills or whatever. you have to get every single creep and your opponent is brain dead to even come close to that amount of gold. i mean i am no pro (far from it) but the question i gave was what should i be shooting for to get "good" gold at the say ten minute mark.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users