How skillful are you when it comes to jungling? This competition will put you to the test against all levels of play and your own times. The competition will be split into 3 main categories with seperate results for em and non-em modes.
The categories are:
1) Most gold farmed within 10 minutes (measured on current gold - starting gold - team bonuses + items value)
2) Highest level hero within 10 minutes (measured on experienced gained at the end of the time)
3) Fastest time to creep all sentinal and scourge basic neutral creep camps, not including ancients (measured off time achieved on last kill of the tenth camp)
Information on neutralling can be found in the Neutral Creep Guide by MrX (premium).
Tier 2 units are mid level and represented by the BROWN dots.
Tier 3 units are the hardest non-ancient creeps and are represented by the BLUE dots.
Ancients are represented by the PINK dots.
- You must not have any help from any other players to kill a creep spawn.
- You may creep pull, creep stack or use other well known jungling tactics to help you providing other players do not aid you.
- The game must start 5v5. We will be accepting replays that start 5v5 and have 1 opposition leaver/afk'er during the course of the 10 minutes. Any more leavers/afk'ers will not be accepted
- The only allowable shared item is the chicken/crow
- Your team may plant wards for you
- Roshan is not to be killed in this contest and any entrant gaining experience/gold from his kill will be disqualified
- The first two categories must not farm any experience/gold from scourge/sentinal creeps
- Time starts from first neutral creep spawn (i.e. 2:30 in a regular ap game (6.52), 2:00 in most other modes)
- Map used must be 6.51 or 6.52 (or latest if released and comparable)
Rules particular to category 3:
- You must kill the tier 1-3 neutral creep spawns on both sides of the map (both scourge and sentinal sides of the river)
- You may double spawn creeps or kill individual creep areas more than once but it still only counts as one creep camp killed. You just get the extra experience and gold from it
- You may choose to farm a lane as well but remembering that doing this will lose you time for completing the task
Single player specific rules:
- Game mode must be AP (non em) with 4 computers on your side to make the gold distribution correct.
- Results will have be independent of the other 5v5 team game modes (same as em is independent of non em in the 5v5 games)
- Gold may be added for purchase of a chicken (225 gold)
Category entered: highest gold/highest level/creep camp kills
Game mode played: ap/ar/rd/em/single player etc
Result: gold total/experience total/time taken
If you are entering more than one category with a single post than indicate that clearly. Dont forget to attach your replay or link to the replays centre/replay thread!
Good luck to all entrants!
Catergory 1 - Most gold farmed
1) Tazzer - 3407
1) grunthorz - 3399 gold
3) Lozarian - 3377 gold
1) infested - 4030 gold
2) Tazzer - 3934 gold
1) SuperAddE - 4349 gold
2) lamerano - 4071 gold
3) SuperAddE - 4008 gold
Catergory 2 - Most experience gained
1) grunthorz - 4587 exp
2) Lozarian - 4124 exp
3) Tazzer - 3887 exp
1) Funkwich - 5424 exp
2) Tazzer - 5215 exp
1) SuperAddE - 5565
2) lamerano - 5379
3) SuperAddE - 5330
Catergory 3 - Fastest creep camp kills
1) xanzzz - 6:15
1) infested - 4:03
2) kvlc - 5:32
1) Faradin - 2:42
2) elitesurfer - 3:25
3) Hydrae - 3:28
Edited by ChildLikEmperor, 27 May 2008 - 01:06 AM.