• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • Interests:lol
  • Bnet Name:Cisko56
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(WangChang @ Mar 28 2006, 08:34 PM) View Post

your gonna be 60 from rest points when your dad comes back tongue.gif

You can only be rested 1.5 levels though.

#42 Pendragon_

Pendragon_

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1218 posts
  • Bnet Name:Pendragon_
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:32 PM

Did you buy him Pend? Or was that your powerleveled guy?
Being Pendragon_ gets you places though. :-p

I had him leveled from 12-52, he was to be my 6th self-leveled 60, so I've already done the leveling a billion times and it sucks. The gear etc I all got myself

#43 Grant[Wofc]

Grant[Wofc]

Mistic-Evil is my Hero.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1532 posts
  • Bnet Name:Sergio_1
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:59 AM

You Character is so cute... I wouldn't kill him just cause because I would fell like I was killnig a innocent cute little child =(.

#44 Negi

Negi

I died to neutrals while jungling

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts
  • Interests:gay dota 1v1 me i cum faster
  • Bnet Name:Negi

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:35 PM

I step on gnomes everyday. It involves using PoM+AP+Trinket+Pyro+Blink+Fireblast+CoC = gnome splattered on floor in 3 seconds.

#45 Pendragon_

Pendragon_

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1218 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:27 AM

No mage will ever beat a warlock of equivilant skill in a duel consistently, ever.

#46 Negi

Negi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:30 AM

minus felhunter I can win. ahahahaha~
and since they use suc to grind...xD they get ownt.

#47 Pendragon_

Pendragon_

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1218 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:39 AM

Minus felhunter, and you will still lose.

#48 War-Mage

War-Mage

A.K.A. God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1627 posts
  • Bnet Name:War-Mage

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:51 PM

Is there like a list that I can look at that would tell me who to avoid in PvP combat? there seems to be some consensus that no two people will ever agree on it... but a straightforward answer would be nice, assuming best outfitting and designed for PvP...

#49 riceboi33

riceboi33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Bnet Name:riceboi33

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:32 AM

1)Realm: Stormreaver
2)Name: boomboombang
3)Level: 53
4)Class: Warrior
5)Guild: n/a

#50 ninjal00ter85

ninjal00ter85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Bnet Name:ninjal00ter85

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

NEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  click click click

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED   will make you cry

hammer time. ninja loota was here. better not invite me to the raid cuzz my dices rolls will amaze you. somthing call sharingun biatches. the eye of the tiger.

#51 ninjal00ter85

ninjal00ter85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE(Pendragon_ @ Apr 7 2006, 03:27 AM) View Post

No mage will ever beat a warlock of equivilant skill in a duel consistently, ever.

yup, dam there pets. but yet it would depend on how good you are with hotkeys and depends how good the lock is. you know whats even more fuked up? druid vs mage. hmm majority my mage and i win most of the fights. dam there animals change.

hmm you know those fukers who somtimes visit other peoples territory looking for some trouble ? yea i seen a lvl 45 shad preist undead own a lvl 60 pali. not once but twice. it was funny as hell.

btw our guild is sorta new, we are first everything so far i think and did a 37 man raid on lucifon/and kazzak. kazzak is fuked up  guy-.- and a few legendary world dragons not the outside raid ones. it took about 1:15hour about to take him down with 2 other guilds with us.

watchout for me i am a ninja looter dont invite me to your guild,cuzz i ninja.

ninja looter waz here.

Edited by ninjal00ter85, 10 April 2006 - 08:41 PM.

#52 ANguyen

ANguyen

Elitist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts
  • Interests:LEWL
  • Bnet Name:Lovable

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(ninjal00ter85 @ Apr 10 2006, 11:37 PM) View Post

yup, dam there pets. but yet it would depend on how good you are with hotkeys and depends how good the lock is. you know whats even more fuked up? druid vs mage. hmm majority my mage and i win most of the fights. dam there animals change.

its hard for druids to win vs mages, cat form - rogue style for mages, bear form - warrior style kiting, does anyone even use moonkin form? LOL yeah, druids have a disadvantage against mages from my experience

#53 Negi

Negi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:54 PM

About as much disadvantage as how switching forms makes you immune to many of the mages cc. Cat + Backstab is already a big plus, then heal+rejuv, moonfire a lil, then morph back etc...nearly all characters have advantage over mage in duel except warrs, perhaps rogues and shaman if you have really really high DPS trinket and sets.

#54 CareTak3r-

CareTak3r-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Bnet Name:n2l.holY

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:57 AM

Just to post my WoW history. lvl60 gnome warlock
server: frostmourne
Items: t2 (Molten core set) complete with t3 Helmet form onyxia and 1 piece from BWL.

Then i got bored ^^, may sound weird to some people, but just going MC,BWL and onyxia every night in raid. The rest of time u just farm or pvp gets kinda boring with the months...

#55 RoM3o

RoM3o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Bnet Name:LAG.RoM3o

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:44 PM

Romeovtwo on shattered hand - 60 mage

Romeoh and raganook on Bleeding hallow -35 paly and 60 rogue

lots of other 30+ alts not worth mentioning on random servers

#56 ninjal00ter85

ninjal00ter85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE(WangChang @ Apr 11 2006, 11:01 PM) View Post

its hard for druids to win vs mages, cat form - rogue style for mages, bear form - warrior style kiting, does anyone even use moonkin form? LOL yeah, druids have a disadvantage against mages from my experience

wtf are you talking about  -qoute  LOL yeah, druids have a disadvantage against mages from my experience-
aparently you never played wow or haven't played enough or your fuking stupid. DRUIDS HAVE HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER MAGES.

this is not for first time mages and druids fights , this is a duel between mage and druid and what would happen when in an experienced mage and druid fight.

1. druids immune to attack/speed reduced from frost spells.

2.immune to sheeping even if druids rank trinket is used.

3.if your a mage vsing a novice druid and he knows what hes doing, you will lose all hands down, only way you will win is either druid screws up , or you cast mutlipe silences succefully requires nearly perfect or excellent  timing.

4. druids immune to frost nova. by the time you cast a mage spell with a 2 seconds casting  you will atleast be hit twice or more before you cast.

5. druids non stop healing. when your dueling your mages life is bond to go down, while the druid is healing and casting offensive spells while the druids hp is going up. this spell gets very annoying. hmm when the duel continues on and comes to a point where both party runs out of mana.i give you props to you, your atleast a decent mage or better. but the druid will regain full health in a matter of 2 healing spells in a matter in seconds while you remain with the same hp. so by the time you both run out of mana. what you gonna do? sheep him while regaining your mana?? wack him with your staff or wand? sure dps is not bad, but your going to remain the same health while the druid has almost full hp and waiting for mana to regain for offence spells.  hmm sure you can cast your spells with ever mana you have left and damge the damage with your crappy low mana spells, by the time you regain and cast your second magic the druid would do a heal spell and heal him self over 50% of life garanteed. game over for mage.

6.what your fire mage spec? sure you can do more damage compared to majority of frost mages. downside about fire mages vses druids. sure you think you got the advantage over druids. you think you can 4-5 shot him and its over?? sure alteast try sheeping , hmm not interested in explaining. just somthing you should know majority of fire spells have longer casting spells. you will lose garantee unless your vsing a noob druid. if you still dont understand why a fire mage will lose horribly to a druid go look it up or ask somone on this forums.

7. sure some handful of mages can defeat druids, but i garantee you its not a duel you will enjoy or seeing in the future.

a druid and mage fight might look like a close fight buts its not.

if you have a druid or a mage,do post on your opinion, if your a noob like WangChang dont post somthing stupid. makes you look retarded.

#57 Ramlaen

Ramlaen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Bnet Name:ramlaen

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:20 AM

Ramlaen Rogue Undead Horde Nathrezium

#58 RokkuMan

RokkuMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Bnet Name:Pferden_ferden
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:31 AM

Nick: Amithuriel
Realm: Burning Blade (EU)
Guilld: Alliance Militia
Faction: Alliance
Class: Hunter
Level: 60

Additional Info: I also got a warrior lvl 60 and a priest lvl 60. Trollbane (EU) and Burning Blade (EU) respectively.

#59 ippo4ever

ippo4ever

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Bnet Name:ippo4ever

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:54 PM

Thunderlord
Takamura
Warrior
Servi Letorum

QUOTE(ninjal00ter85 @ Apr 15 2006, 03:34 PM) View Post

wtf are you talking about  -qoute  LOL yeah, druids have a disadvantage against mages from my experience-
aparently you never played wow or haven't played enough or your fuking stupid. DRUIDS HAVE HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER MAGES.
this is not for first time mages and druids fights , this is a duel between mage and druid and what would happen when in an experienced mage and druid fight.

1. druids immune to attack/speed reduced from frost spells.

2.immune to sheeping even if druids rank trinket is used.

3.if your a mage vsing a novice druid and he knows what hes doing, you will lose all hands down, only way you will win is either druid screws up , or you cast mutlipe silences succefully requires nearly perfect or excellent  timing.

4. druids immune to frost nova. by the time you cast a mage spell with a 2 seconds casting  you will atleast be hit twice or more before you cast.

5. druids non stop healing. when your dueling your mages life is bond to go down, while the druid is healing and casting offensive spells while the druids hp is going up. this spell gets very annoying. hmm when the duel continues on and comes to a point where both party runs out of mana.i give you props to you, your atleast a decent mage or better. but the druid will regain full health in a matter of 2 healing spells in a matter in seconds while you remain with the same hp. so by the time you both run out of mana. what you gonna do? sheep him while regaining your mana?? wack him with your staff or wand? sure dps is not bad, but your going to remain the same health while the druid has almost full hp and waiting for mana to regain for offence spells.  hmm sure you can cast your spells with ever mana you have left and damge the damage with your crappy low mana spells, by the time you regain and cast your second magic the druid would do a heal spell and heal him self over 50% of life garanteed. game over for mage.

6.what your fire mage spec? sure you can do more damage compared to majority of frost mages. downside about fire mages vses druids. sure you think you got the advantage over druids. you think you can 4-5 shot him and its over?? sure alteast try sheeping , hmm not interested in explaining. just somthing you should know majority of fire spells have longer casting spells. you will lose garantee unless your vsing a noob druid. if you still dont understand why a fire mage will lose horribly to a druid go look it up or ask somone on this forums.

7. sure some handful of mages can defeat druids, but i garantee you its not a duel you will enjoy or seeing in the future.

a druid and mage fight might look like a close fight buts its not.

if you have a druid or a mage,do post on your opinion, if your a noob like WangChang dont post somthing stupid. makes you look retarded.

tru that, mages will lose hand down, CC doesnt work

#60 Nigma

Nigma

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Bnet Name:NigmaNoname

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:38 PM

Blackrock
Hydralisk