Magic Stick (200 Gold)
Blade of Attack (500 Gold)
Lightning Orb Recipe (1,000 Gold)
Lightning Orb (3,800 Gold)
Lightning Orb: Imbued with thousand volts of lightning, this Orb was forged using static conducting matters that gives it the ability to store magnetic energy. Grants +15 all stats, +15 damage, the passive ability Thunderstorm and the active ability Charged Bolt. Collects 1 charge whenever a nearby(1,400 AoE around the user) enemy spell was cast, max of 10 charges.
- + 10 all attributes (Ultimate Orb)
- + 9 damage (Blade of Attack)
- + 15 all attributes (+5 from recipe)
- + 15 damage (+6 from recipe)
- + Thunderstorm (Ability from recipe)
- + Charged Bolt (Ability from recipe)
Passive Cooldown : 6 seconds
Frameworks : One unit nearby will get struck by lightning that came from above. Pretty much the same as Zeus' Lightning Bolt but bigger.
Area of Effect : 800 AoE around the Hero
Ability Type : Passive Self-activating
Casting Time : 6 seconds must pass
Triggering Information : For every 6 seconds that passes
Base Ability : Stormseeker
Cooldown : 15 seconds
Lightning Radius : It has 150 AoE that can affect enemy units that was this close to the lightning.
Travelling Speed : The same as the speed of a normal Chain Lightning.
Frameworks : A giant lightning will go straight through the target ground and damages all units that was hit or got nearby the lightning. Quite the same as a single Chain Lightning but larger.
Ability Type : Active Ground Targetting
Casting Time : 0.5 second
Triggering Information : When activated
Base Ability : Shockwave
Zeus, the Lord of Olympia
- This Item can synergise with Zeus because of his skill that can damage units in line or AoE. It can also fit well with Zeus' theme since it is lightning.
Leshrac the Malicious, the Tormented Soul
- Leshrac can make use of this Item because of his skill set that damages enemies in an AoE that can synergise with the Item.
Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light
- Because of Ezalor's Illuminate and this Item, he can kill the enemies' Hero from afar.
Raigor Stonehoof, the Earthshaker
- Raigor's AoE stun and damage skill set can synergise well with this Item.
- With Radiance and this Item, enemies that was nearby the user will get killed easily.
- With Dagon and the active effect of this Item, one enemy Hero can get a massive damage or get killed.
- This Item can synergise with Shiva's Guard since it has a Passive ability that can damage and paralyze the enemy.
Some reasons on why this Item should be implemented in DotA.
- This Item has many use which can make some advantages from the user which are often Int-Type ones.
- This Item can be a counter to those enemy Heroes that spam skills.
- This Item can also be use as a great damaging Item to the enemy's Heroes.
- This Item make use of the item Magic Stick which is an addition to Magic Stick as an Item component.
Answers to common questions.
Q: Can the Passive effect of this Item still activates even if the user is stunned, silenced or disabled?
A: Yes, it can be activated anytime because it is a Passive skill that cannot be silenced or disabled.
Q: How the the Item's effects works?
A: The Passive ability of this Item works like a mini Storm Seeker, but it only hit one enemy unit that was nearby the user and it also has a chance to paralyze the struck unit. It also deals minor damage to units that was 130 AoE nearby the struck unit. For every 6 seconds that passes, this effect activates. If there is nothing that will be strike by lightning, this Item will not automatically cooldown. While the Active ability of this Item works like a small radius Shockwave that has a far travelling distance. This skill can be target to the ground and will go straight through it and damages all the units that came closer to it. The lightning travels at a fast speed.
Q: Why is this Item usefull?
A: It can be a counter to those enemies that often spam skills because they defend on it.
Q: What kind of units does this Item's effect able to target?
A: The passive and active ability of this Item can only hit non-mechanical units and not mechanical ones. It cannot also hit units that was immune to magic but they'll still get struck by lightning but it has no damage.