[CLOSED][ITEM] Monkey King Bar (Recipe)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Monkey King Bar Recipe (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Change the Recipe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 Elitehex

Elitehex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Bnet Name:Elitehex
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:23 AM

The +Damage from Javelin rocks more than quarterstaff and receipts are anoying <3 the new mkb build     T-Down

#22 interlider

interlider

DotA Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2222 posts
  • Bnet Name:Interlider
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth
  • Potential:GR

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

Your remake makes perfect sense to me. I've always disliked items that require no recipe to be assembled, and due to that your remake started heads up.

I believe that your arguments make sense, and I'm always in favor of consistency. Mail me when you get to potentials.

tup.gif

~IntEr

#23 regelmaiszige

regelmaiszige

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Interests:Basketball<br />Drawing<br />DOTA!!!
  • Bnet Name:hellmasker
  • Bnet Realm:Kalimdor
  • Potential:R

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:13 AM

I dunno. I like how MKB is a non-recipe items right now, but I do love to have quarterstaff as a component, since it can helps me before I got Javelin or D.Edge, because high damage without high attack speed sometimes (only sometimes) means nothing.

So, null vote for this.

#24 Cigaro

Cigaro

Zorn Gottes

• Community Elder
  • 6316 posts
  • Interests:DotA
  • Bnet Name:Cigaro
  • Bnet Realm:Northrend

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:21 AM

Thread starter: At this point, your suggestion has either received less than 60% positive votes or will not be able to reach that ratio at a total of 15 votes. Seeing as how this rating is a reflection of the community's opinion regarding the viability of your suggestion, I'm afraid this particular proposal isn't quite ready for DotA yet. If you belive this idea is worth a second chance, I advise you to rethink it as a whole. Reposting it without fundamental modifications would serve little if any purpose - it will just be as badly received by the community as this one has. Anyhow, good luck with your future suggestions!

Topic closed.

Reference links:
Remake Suggestions Forum Rules

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users