• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Feynor

Feynor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Warcraft DotA, MMORPGs, Siggies, Anime, Hand-drawing characters.<br /><br />
  • Bnet Name:Feynor
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

FMA is on a league of its own. No anime can, and ever will come close to FMA. I have never watched an anime which has so perfectly blended action, comedy, fantasy, suspense and emotion. It's an absolute masterpiece. And it has just about everything you'd want to see in an anime. The ending, is masterfully done. It isn't your typical ending and it isn't an entirely sad one either (I'm referring to the FMA Movie ending)

One of the ways FMA does this is with its music. Fitting for any event.

If you haven't watched FMA, then you don't deserve to call yourself an anime fan. tongue.gif

BTW, FMA is one of the only few anime that is actually better DUBBED than SUBBED. Voice acting is fabulous and the dialogues just remain in your mind forever.

Heck, once again I repeat... NOTHING can come close to FMA. smile.gif
I honestly can't understand the 8\10 rating that it gets. How can someone even COMPARE FMA to Cowboy Bebop (most overrated anime IMO)?
It's a classic anime. I was hooked onto it right from episode one. Other anime can't achieve this 'First Episode Hook' effect.
It gets a 10/10 from me. The only anime that gets a 10\10 from me. Death Note comes in at a close second.

Edited by Feynor, 17 January 2009 - 10:46 AM.

#82 Mercenary(FH)

Mercenary(FH)

Phail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2979 posts
  • Interests:Obviously Dota ^_^<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Computers (Building them and Fixing)<br />LoTR (Movies/Books)<br />Cars (Bmw's Especially)<br />Movies<br />Video games
  • Bnet Name:MercenaryFH
  • Bnet Realm:Azeroth

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:33 PM

I still need to really finish this show. I watched the first 5 episodes.....and just was really turned off by it. I liked everything mostly but Edwards "awkward" comedic moments just felt so out of place. But i've never been into alot of shounen stuff. But everyone always says "OMG WATCH FMA U HAVE TO SEE IT" so perhaps I should give it another try

#83 ponzstarr

ponzstarr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Games.. Games.. Games Till i am old and my fingers start to fall of my palms.
  • Bnet Name:kunyukb3ruk
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

I love the beginning of the anime, it's definitely an original. Using alchemy as an ability is something i never thought of possible before.

but towards the end, it kinda gets sucky.. it gets too dark.. somewhat disappointing.

#84 f13nd

f13nd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Bnet Name:f13nd

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

This is one of my toop 3 animes!!!!! its soo awesome i loved every episode and it had everything it needed to have FMA!!!

#85 orangeonfire

orangeonfire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1398 posts
  • Interests:Typing inside the &quot;your interests&quot; box.
  • Bnet Name:-
  • Bnet Realm:none

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

You guys realize that there is a new FMA series?

#86 The_Alliance

The_Alliance

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 posts
  • Bnet Name:AllianceofWrath

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(orangeonfire @ Jul 21 2009, 02:19 PM) View Post

You guys realize that there is a new FMA series?

no because we SERIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE A THREAD ABOUT IT

#87 Ryvian

Ryvian

Godders - Best of RC post. Bow before him.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3903 posts
  • Bnet Name:KDelta
  • Bnet Realm:Lordaeron
  • Potential:C

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:14 AM

Manga ended T^T, manly tears were shed, heroes will be remembered. One of the best shounen series in recent years finally ended.
Thoughts?

#88 Momoku

Momoku

Nyanderful

• Forum Leaders
  • 8561 posts
  • Bnet Name:Mezame

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

damn that was good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users