POTENTIAL VOTING SCORECARD
Number of Votes: 2
Current Vote Average: 89.5
Last Time Updated: October 3 2006
Voters posting: The Stranger(91), Orange Guy 1(88)
+ + + recipe =
Costs: 450 (Robe) + 450 (Boots) + 650 (Blades) + 1550 (Recipe) = 3100
Can be upgraded twice. Buy recipe to upgrade.
Knife Adapt(Passive) - Burns 15/25/35 Mana against Intelligence heroes
Slows attack and movement by 10/15/20% against Agility heroes. Lasts 2 seconds.
Decreases attack damage by 15/25/35% against Strength heroes. Lasts 2 seconds.
Orb Effects doesn't stack
Item Name: Adaptive Knife
Item Creator: michalferko
1) Is the item unique in concept?
2) Does the item fill a need in DotA?
3) Is this item balanced?
4) Does this item cost the right amount?
5) Does this item benefit a fair number of players?
6) Does the item have a consistant graphical theme?
7) Does this item synergize with specific hero skills?
8) Does this item contribute to new build orders?
9) Is this item fun to play with and use?
10) Is the item description easy to read and well laid out?
Edited by -JeNoVa-, 28 February 2008 - 06:31 PM.